Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Progress.. FINALLY..


So we have unofficially/officially booked our wedding reception venue! THANK GOD! I cannot tell you how big of a burden that is lifted off my shoulders, seriously. We've looked at every place that I like from here to Treasure Island. This was our last stop and it is going to work out perfectly! The packages are great, site is gorgeous, and it fits 200 people in our budget!! Go figure! I know all of you brides to be or newlyweds remember what the heck I'm talking about and how stressful it was to find the perfect spot! It seemed like something would be stunning but totally out of our price range.. or something would be cheap but not so pretty. So this is it! Wedgewood Banquet Center is our place to be!

And we have a tentative date of August 21st.. Yes, I said AUGUST! So not only am I crazy busy with life but now I get a wedding to plan in five months :) But honestly, I could not be happier. I cannot wait to be with him. It's soo exciting! Plus, we get to start planning all the fun stuff now :) hollar!

So my help from you guys is.. I need some DIY ideas for favors or reception ideas.. etc. I loved HisMrs idea on photo pieces to put on the bar.. I'm def going to do something like that! So ladies, and gents, get your minds rolling on how to have budget friendly ideas to enhance the location :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see you back to blogging!!!! I've missed you girl!!! I think your location will be beautiful!!! I think a way to really get it looking good is you could put those lanterns that are on steakes then hang flowers on them. How have you been????

    ReplyDelete