Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Harvest-Ween!






So I just completed this weeks homework assignment and finished working from this morning (yes, both on a Saturday!) And totally realized it was Halloween! I have never celebrated or been a big fan, mainly because I don't do Halloween for religious purposes... but also because I am a chicken butt.

So every year at church we do a Harvest Party with tons of games, candy, food, etc and its all free. So this year is no different except, this year I didn't head it up. I was so busy with life that I told my dad (the pastor) I can't do it this year. Which was a bummer because I love putting it together adn love all the support and volunteers we get (Which is no different this year) So thankfully, my cousins Heather and Tiffany headed it up and I'm excited to see what they have done! I am sure its going to be great!!!

So my dilemna is.. I have no costume! I know, what a bore I am right!?! Well I obviously don't do sexy costumes, and having nothing at home to throw on real quick, and despite their being a "Spirit" store down the street, I have never bought anything from there and still won't. So guess what I'm going to be for Halloween? Sam!! Lol. I'm just going to be me... but I wanted to stop in adn say hello to everyone. I hope you guys have had a great week.

Be safe tonight!!!!!! And go hit up your local church's Harvest Party... They are tons of fun :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment