Monday, June 8, 2009

Random-ness!

So I've been taking pics on my phone lately.. cause my camera died and I can't find its charger.. but I have SOOO much to fill you guys in on!!! Remind me :) But for now.. Here's some random items from me to you :)

Oh, and when I get to 50 followers, I think I may do a random prize drawing, how does that sound?
<3


So this is part of our centerpieces, we have ten of these (and the ones below) total. Then on the other 10 or 11 tables, we are going to do flowers and the typical centerpieces, I think? Not too sure yet. But they are totally cute and have scriptures on them. This one is Joshua 24:15.


This is the second one. The scripture is Romans 15:13. I'm excited to get creative with these bad boys. They come on glass mirrors that reflects the light perfectly. How long do those little candles last though?? Any ideas to make them last longer?!

Yes, once again I am starting over on the diet thing. Mainly for my health, but I also want me dress to fit on me better, and for my arms to look great in them! This is a salad, water, strawberries, and NutriSystem pizza. The pizza was actually really good lol. So wish me luck on my new journey again!!! Starting in at my heaviest EVER!


So of course with the new diet, comes new groceries! This is only $50 for all this food :) Fantastic!! I got enough to last me this whole week without anything spoiling, and if worse comes to worse I will go back and pick something else up!


God is amazing. This picture is the sunset from outside my house, on my driveway. It is beautiful. It just reminds me of how amazing He really is. Even though we don't always understand His ways or why he does things the way He does, but I have complete Faith in His ways. Also, a bonus is we baptized 17 people yesterday at our annual church picnic!! YES 17 PEOPLE! He is SO GREAT! This month is going to be a hard month, with Tanya & Erik's anniversary vastly approaching (speaking of which, what're we going to do for it? Hmm. I'll have to ask the rents) and things getting crazy with everything, But I Trust Him completely, which isn't an easy thing to do! :) He's also gonna help me get through this diet crapola too :)


My cousin Tracy! She was in the hospital.. and supposed to be in until she delivered. But now they are going to moniter her at home because her blood sugar level has been okay. I don't think I mentioned this previously, but she has Gestational Diabetes, and has had it for a month or two. So we're all praying for her to last full term with this baby! With her history (preclampsia, high BP, gestational diabetes, etc) she needs all the prayers she can get :)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE These flowers. They are simply gorgeous. If I could afford them, they would be my main flower in the wedding. But since I can't they will be in my bouqet and I'm trying to find a fake but good looking flower to go in my hair exactly like this one. Any ideas???


Alright that's all for now folks. I'll check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment