Monday, February 16, 2009

255.2!


255.2 is my weigh in for this week! I haven't done one on here in a little while... so I though I'd update y'all. It stayed the same for a week and gained and now lost. The funny thing is, I haven't been to the gym in awhile and went to the stupid bleeping fast food a few times last week. The crappy part about being so busy is I'm busy and broke.. so I don't have time to make healthy food and I don't have the money to buy healthy food on the go! But that will all change again tonight.

Tonight, we had a pastor Greg Terry come in and preach. He's a good friend of the family, an amazing man, and a great preacher. One of the ten tests that we will go through is perseverance... and even though he was talking on a spiritual level more than anything.. I took it also on a weightloss level. So here is some encouragement for all of us.. We have to persevere to get to our dreams (both spiritual and physical). If we don't persevere then that means we give up. and I for one am soooo tired of giving up, throwing in the towel, or quitting. I'M OVER IT! Once again I've found the motivation somewhere in me to get back on the treadmill...literally.... and get my butt in gear. So I hope this helps you guys a little bit as well!!!

I'm sad my man went home and bummed that the 3 day weekend is over!! Back to work & back to life.

I hope you guys had a great weekend! Any big plans??
I need to post tons of pics later this week!! I have a lot to fill you in on.. picture wise!!

Phillipians 4:13: "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss!!! I know how hard it is to keep on track with food while you're so busy. So YOU ROCK!!! This is a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great post and I appreciated it. Thanks so much for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your loss! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quote that has motivated me the most is from Amelia Earhart and is in my blog design itself.

    Part of it goes The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.

    Tenacity (i.e. perseverance) is the key. If you have a bad day, week, month then get over it and just keep on moving on. Otherwise you will fail. If you never quit, then you never fail. When I got that I lost all excuses for not being able to do this thing.

    ReplyDelete