Thursday, July 16, 2009

Also...


Did I mention that there are 36 days until our wedding :) Crazy, right?

Matt and I are going to Monterey this weekend for is brother and sister-in-laws birthday party. I love Monterey. I always have. I LOVE the ocean..it's serene, and peaceful, magical, and just a miracle. It reminds me how great God is and how much he does in my life. So I cannot wait for that.
Matt's sister-in-law, Deb, and I get along great! Thank God because I've always wanted a sister.. and now I have one! And soon I'll have nieces!!! Hollar!!!! :) I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    Congrats on your wedding too, it's coming up soon!

    So, I took photography classes in college (black and white film/darkroom stuff) - got a "real job" and slowly found myself going back to photography. It's really what I was always meant to do!

    And I DO have an amazing camera too, it doesn't hurt! ;)

    Thanks again for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete