Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update Time!



Job: I'm still jobless and it is oober frustrating. I am hoping to hear back from 2 prospective employers.. One being Starbucks Manager at a Safeway. Which I know I will hear back from them, because my cousin is the one hiring me... it's just a matter of when! It is driving me crazy! The second one is Sutter Delta. A lady from my church, Connie, got a job from Sutter and gave me her contacts name and number. I sent them an email with my resume. And have not heard from them.

This is probably one of the most frustrating things I have ever gone through.. aside from dieting.. lol. It's bad enough I am not working=no money=bills piling up. But it also means that I have way to much time on my hands. Being jobless sort of affects my ego and confidence because sometimes I feel like I'm not participating in my partnership with my fiance. But of course he completely disagrees with this statement, thankfully. The only positive side of being jobless.. is I'm am getting all of my wedding stuff done without stressing. AND I'm doing my youth lessons like a week before, for the most part. I have rarely stressed throughout this whole engagement!!! Thank God.

So with all of that said, don't misinterpret all of this as compaining.. even though some of it is :) It's just me venting! I have complete faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. I trust Him with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding :) As cliche as it sounds, everything happens for a reason and this is just another reason... a job is going to come along (hopefully soon) and it will be great!!!

So being jobless is my numero uno concern. The second concern is of course the wedding! We are almost done doing everything.. aside from a few things.. the rest to do is like figuring out exactly what is happening throughout the day and confirming that with vendors. I need to make a detailed list to make sure I'm not forgetting anything though. A few of the things I am missing is wedding bands... I know where/what/how much they are, but I'm just missing the money for them, that will come soon. I also need to ask the people involved in the ceremony to be in it. lol.

And I want to do a Do It Yourself Program. At first I wanted our programs to be like newspaper/magazine style to represent my passion for both. And then I was going to do fans. but I decided to just combine the two... so now we are doing fan programs. There are two options to doing these.

So there's these fans which take a little more work.. but I think they look more elegant. I found a website that does these great!

Then there are these ones. I think they are funner and simpler to make.

What do you guys think? Which ones do you like? Help a sister out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment