Kimberly at Woman Inside Me has tagged me with this! Thank you so much Kimberly, this is fun!!!!
List the 10 reasons why you are losing weight
Tag 5 other
Be sure to post these rules on your post
Be sure to link the blog that tagged you
See, simple, right?
My reasons for losing 10 pounds + a whole lot more are:
- I want to live a long healthy life. I am a 20 year old trapped in a 50 year olds (no offense to you 50 y.o.!) body. There's no reason I should be this heavy.
- . I want to have children.. someday! What if I experience infertility (it already runs in the family) because I'm obese. Or better yet, when I do have kids what kind of example would I be if I stayed the way I was?
- I want to look and FEEL drop dead gorgeous on my wedding day. It is a day I will ultimately remember for the rest of my life.. but How will I remember it? Will I remember how much fun I had? Or how fat I felt?
- Health Problems associated with obesity.. My family already has a buttload of health problems that will probably be genetically passed to me. But being overweight and having a whole new set of health problems sounds ridiculous!
- I want to be able to walk into ANY store and shop. I don't want to have to go into a special department or special store to buy clothes. The only excuse for that is Maternity clothes.. and I better be pregnant to buy those! :)
- I want to prove to myself that I can loose the weight. I can take my body back.. it's my body! So what's stopping me right?
- I love sports. I want to join a team again! I want to go dancing and not feel like the club scene in Shallow Hal or round the bases in softball and not feel my belly boucing!
- I want ALL of my confidence back. I am already a confident girl but somehow I lost that with some of this weight getting put back on. I want it all back.
- I want to be a good role model and set a good example. I'm a youth group leader and I think I set a good example on my walk with God. But not in my lifestyle.
- I don't want to be a fat nurse. I think fat doctors (no offense) or a fat nutritionist is silly. It's a practice what you preach kind of method. How in the world can I suggest to a patient a healthier lifestyle when I can't even do it?
- (I know it only said 10.. but..) I WANT MY LIFE BACK. end of story.