Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*Happy New Year!!*


I would like to wish all of you ladies a (early) HAPPY NEW YEAR! This year is going to bring about great change for all of us! I'm very excited to embark on this weightloss and getting healthy journey with all of you. I'm excited to get to know each and everyone of you. I'm also excited to add some members to the support train!!! I know we will continue to lift each other up and do a great job. We will be some hot ladies next year!!!

Tips for N.Y.E... try to limit the alcohol intake. Especially the mixed drinks. If your going to a party, eat a healthy meal before hand so you won't be as tempted to snack. Bring a healthy snack like a veggie tray or get creative!!

That is def for us!!


Phillipians 4:13: "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

1 comment: