Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crazy!

There's four months until my wedding and I have
a venue (which was half the battle..) and food and invitations. and that's it!!
Mom picked out the cake, but we have yet to taste it and order it.
I have tons of photographer options.. but haven't settled on one yet!
We have our first engagement photo session this Sunday (Which I'm totally stoked for!! and speaking of which.. what should I wear?? What did you ladies wear for yours??)
My dress is purchased but not at all done.. My nonni is adding jewels and things to it!
The bridesmaid dresses are picked out and sized, but not ordered yet!!!
I'm still stressing like we're missing tons, and of course my mom doesn't help the situation much!! She's a little worry wort! lol
What am I missing?!? What should I do next?!! I'm really not freaking out about this..... but I just need some advice. We've never done a wedding (obviously) so we're a little new to this... and you all are pros :)

Thanks ladies!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment