Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day # 13

Log:
Breakfast: 2 egg whites and 1 egg with grilled onions, 2 turkey slices, grilled green bell pepper, 1 tbsp on fat free cheese, and 1 cup of 1% milk.
Lunch: I made a veggie tuna (2cans of tuna in water, 2 tbsp of mayo, mustard, sliced onion, bell peppers, chopped tomato, chopped 2 eggs, 2 pickles, 3 carrots, 1/4 of cucumber). I put two scoops of it on my whole wheat toast and ate half of the sandwich. When I put it into the calorie thing it came out to a bunch of calories.. but I only had 2 scoops.. and only ended up eating half my sandwich!! lol
Snacks:
Dinner: Went to Chili's with the family and friends. I got the guiltless grilled chicken platter wiht black beans and steamed brocolli. I only ate about 75% of it and was full :) 2/5 ice teas with sweet n low!
Water: 1 liter
Exercise: walked around town for a little bit.. not very much exercise today, like i planned!! Dang it!

Phillipians 4:13: "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment