Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day #6

Logs:
Breakfast: none
Lunch: (@ 12:30) 7 oz. salmon grilled with 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 cup of peas, and 1 small red potatoe
Snacks:1 slice cheese, (@3) 1/4 cup of grapes (@7), 2 wonderful bites of mac n cheese (My Fav! I had to make for babysitting kids), 2 small pieces of choc. (I'm proud that's all I ate!!)
Dinner: rest of 1/2 of chipotle burrito, 1 cup 1% milk, 1 cup frozen corn, 1 apple slice with tad of peanut butter (5:30)
Water: 1 liter, 111 7.7 fl oz.
Exercise: (babysit 2 families with kids :) gym for 1hr. Did 5 miles on bike, 1 mile on elliptical (which is ALOT for me. I hate/love that machine!) 90 tricep pulls, etc.

I was proud of the gym time.. and not snacking while babysitting! Despite there being dessert everywhere!!! lol

Phillipians 4:13: "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment