Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day #7

Logs:
Breakfast: banana (I tried cottage cheese w/strawberries & hated it) (@9:45)
Lunch: (Round Table & I stayed good) (@1:30) plate full of salad, with small cup of italian dressing. I don't even think I used all of the dressing though. I put tons of veggies on that salad. Then had a sliver.. literally of pizza. (I love pizza)
Snacks:none
Dinner: 1 small chicken breast grilled with little olive oil then fat free chicken brother, grilled onions and bellpepper on it. With salad (romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, italian dressing), and 1 cup of steamed zuchini. 3 small bites of parent's chinese food.
Water: 1 glass, 1 16.9 fl oz.
Exercise: None.

Ps Look @ this gorgeous flower I found! Love it!

Phillipians 4:13: "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment